Northern Sea Trading Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is committed to protecting the company ’s records in accordance with the principles and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the “Regulations”) of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Confidentiality and security of customer personal data.
Collection of personal data
“Personal Data” means any information that directly or indirectly proves a person’s identity. In order to handle the affairs between you and us, we will collect and use the personal data deemed necessary by us. The types of personal data collected by the company may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contact information: such as your name, email address, email address, telephone number and fax number;
- Unique identification data: such as your identity card number and passport number;
- Financial information: such as your bank account, credit card information, etc .;
- Demographics: such as age, gender, nationality, employment background, etc .;
Providing personal information to the Company is not mandatory, but failure to provide personal information may result in the Company being unable to process your application or provide services to you.
Use of personal data
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- The company’s main business — trading of precious metal wealth management products, opening of accounts, deposits, withdrawals, etc .;
- If your consent has been obtained in advance, it is used for publicity, promotion and customer management purposes, such as sending you offers and promotional data;
- The need to disclose relevant data in accordance with regulations or by-laws related to the Company and in accordance with the laws to which the Company must comply;
- The purpose of communication between the Company and you.
The Company may also use non-identifying statistical data about customers from time to time in order to more effectively design and improve the products and services provided by the Company. This data does not disclose the identity of any individual.
Disclosure of personal data
The personal information you provide to the Company will be kept confidential. However, such data may be disclosed to the employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the Company providing the services (or they may have access to or have access to such information) to assist in achieving the purpose for which the information was collected. The Company will only provide your personal data for other disclosure after obtaining your prescribed consent, or as required by law. The Company will not sell or lease your personal data to anyone.
Data Security Commitment
The company is committed to protecting the security of your personal data and preventing it from being accessed, processed, deleted or used for other purposes without authorization or accident.
Access and correction of personal data
You have the right to request access to the personal data held by the Company and to correct such data. According to the regulations, the company can charge a reasonable fee when processing these requests.