Precious Metals Trading Details
Standard account transaction details
|Minimum bid-ask spread|
|GOLD – Spot Gold||US$0.50||$1000 per lot||100 ounes|
|SILVER – Spot Gold||US$0.04||$1000 per lot||2500 ounes|
|Oil||US$0.05||$1000 per lot||per barrel|
* All bid-ask spreads will be adjusted according to market conditions
- The company’s online trading platform has a unique asset/margin ratio alert, and the system provides customers with a margin alert as an indicator of the adequacy of margin in the trading account.
- The asset/margin ratio is calculated by dividing the account assets by the used margin.
- Hong Kong Time:
- Winter: from 7 am on Monday to 4 am on Saturday
- Daylight saving time: from 7 am on Monday to 3 am on Saturday
- Eastern Time:
- Winter: from 6 pm on Sunday to 3 pm on Friday
- Daylight saving time: from 7 pm on Sunday to 3 pm on Friday
-US Daylight Saving Time is from 2 am on the second Sunday of March to 2 am on the first Sunday of November.
-US wintertime is from 2 am on the first Sunday in November to 2 am on the second Sunday in March.
-The first trading day after the holiday is 7 am Hong Kong time.
-To ensure a more stable trading system, trading services will be suspended for a while at the end of each day.
-Trading hours will be changed under international market holidays, and a notice of changes will be announced on our website.
|Locked deposit (per set)||Liquidation deposit (per set)|
|GOLD – Spot Gold||$500 per lot||Equivalent to one lot of margin|
|SILVER – Spot Silver||$150 per lot||Equivalent to one lot of margin|
|Oil||$500 per lot||Equivalent to one lot of margin|
|(Spot Gold, Spot Silver)||Bid rate (payable / received)||Selling interest rate (payable / receivable)|
USD settlement price = 7.8000
(The above interest rates are for reference only. For details, please contact the head office or the store)
- At the end of the day, all open positions of the client will be automatically carried over to the next trading day.
- The interest received or paid for the open positions of the client account is calculated by multiplying the transaction price at the time of market entry by the contract unit.
- The interest received or paid on the open positions of the customer’s account will be determined with reference to the prevailing market and bank interest rates and will be announced on the company’s website.
- The company will not pay any interest for the temporary deposit in the customer account.
Transaction method ﹣Market price list / Pricing list
In order to facilitate customers to process transactions more effectively, in addition to stop-loss orders and limit orders in the company’s trading platform, two-way limit orders, automatic trigger orders and mobile stop-loss orders are added for customers’ choice.
The validity period of a pricing order can be divided into two types:
- Valid until the company’s day settlement (GTD);
- Valid until the market close (GTW) of the company’s last trading day of the week (not applicable to automatically triggered orders);
When setting a pricing order, customers can be divided into two categories: stop-loss orders and limit orders. The advantage is that if the specified price is reached within the specified time of the customer (the one who touches the price does not include the wrong price, but Refers to the amount that can be transacted according to market conditions). The customer’s pricing orders will be completed. If the market conditions of the split opening exceed the price specified by the customer, the price will be completed at the cost set by the customer. Guests must not object.
The upper and lower limits of the number of lots each time a customer sets a pricing order are 50 lots and 0.1 lots; the price of each setting of the pricing order must be at a distance from the prevailing market price:
- General situation: at least 30 price points or above
- 30 minutes before the market closes until the market closes: at least 50 price points or more
The company has the right to change the distance between the set price list and the market price in real time in response to rapid changes in market conditions.
– The company has the right to change the transaction limit at any time, and it will take effect immediately after the announcement.
– After the customer sets a pricing order (regardless of new order or closing order), when the specified price is reached, if the customer’s account deposit is insufficient at that time, the pricing order will not be executed and will be cancelled immediately.
- Mobile stop loss is not applicable to automatically triggered orders. When a customer sets an automatic trigger order, the mobile stop loss will be automatically reset to zero.
- The automatic trigger order is only valid until the company’s day settlement (GTD), the automatic trigger order will be cancelled after the daily settlement
- The price of a new order must be close to the price of the closed order
(I) General situation: at least 30 price points or above
(2) 30 minutes before the market closes until the market closes: at least 50 price points or more
- During the company’s trading period, if the customer’s asset / margin ratio touched 0% due to fluctuations in the price of precious metals, a market-to-market closeout will be triggered.
- Where the account is triggered due to insufficient margin, the online trading system will use the current market price to close all open contracts in the account.
- The company reserves the right to liquidate all open contracts in the account. After the contract is closed, the client is still responsible for losses in the account.
In order to establish and provide a fair and just trading platform for customers to conduct transactions, the company will from time to time conduct further investigations on the occurrence of customers’ trading accounts on any trading platform, including but not limited to the following abnormal trading activities:
- Open and close positions within 60 seconds;
- Use malicious transactions or plug-in software to make a large number of transactions on the same account and at the same time, the total number exceeds the single transaction limit for any product;
- Use the same computer for high-frequency trading with multiple different accounts;
- Those who profit illegally by causing sharp fluctuations in the product by affecting international market prices;
- Hedging in different directions with different trading accounts.
Because improper transactions include but are not limited to malicious speculation to earn commissions, etc., it will constitute an unfair situation for the market, the company and other customers and affect the stability and efficiency of the trading system. The company hereby solemnly reiterates that it shall never allow anyone (including but not limited to personal traders / introducing brokers / business representatives to use the trading account to make any improper transactions. If one or more of the above abnormal trading conditions occur in the trading account, The company will investigate the trading account. If the relevant transaction is found to be improper, the company will take the following measures:
- For individual traders who conduct improper transactions: If the company finds any abnormal trading activity in any trading account (including but not limited to through electronic trading systems), the company will freeze the account in real time and investigate. If the investigation is indeed an improper trading account after the investigation, the company will require the individual trader to complete the application for closing the position (or the company will enforce a liquidation) and terminate the account within a short period of time. After submitting the application to complete the procedures, the company will The remaining amount (except for profits generated by improper transactions) is refunded to individual traders.
- Introduction to conducting improper transactions Economist / Sales Representative: If the company finds any abnormal trading activity in any trading account (including but not limited to through the electronic trading system), the company will freeze the account in real time and investigate. All commissions of the introducing broker / sales representative involved in the trading account will be frozen until the investigation is completed. If the relevant transaction is an improper transaction after the investigation, all commissions generated by the account will not be issued, and the company will reserve to take appropriate actions with the relevant introducing broker / business representative, including but not limited to investigating the previously issued Commission and / or disqualification of its referral broker / sales representative, the company will retain all recourse for all related losses.